Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quilt

This is my last week of break - school starts next Tuesday. All fall semester Jack's nap time has meant 3 hours of homework time for me. This week I decided to do some sewing during Jack's nap time and started a quilt! I have always wanted to make one, so I'm finally doing it.

So far I have:

  • cut out 112 - 12x3 inch strips of fabric and arranged them in the chevron pattern I want


  • sewn one of seven panels

All the fabric I used is scraps and stuff I already had. I really like the "moustache" print :)

 
Stay tuned for the finished product!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Great Grandma Johnson is looking down and smiling, too. I like the color combinations. Can't wait to see the finish product.

    Love,
    Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks really nice. I like the design and your choice of pattern and color are really good. Enjoy the process!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes! It looks awesome! My hand felt fatigued just looking at all the fabric you've cut. :)

    ReplyDelete